GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) came into force on 25th May 2018. It aims to ensure all organisations that collect or process personal data, protect the personal data of EU citizens.
Holst has taken the following steps to demonstrate our Commitment to Compliance:
- We have consulted a GDPR Practitioner and undertaken foundation training with our internal key stakeholders.
- Our gap analysis process identified key activities which we will complete and implement by 25th May 2018.
Our continuing plans include:
- Training programme for all colleagues.
- Review of organisational and technical security measures.
- Engaging with third party suppliers to obtain their Statements of Commitment to Compliance.
If you have any questions about our GDPR compliance process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 111 9292.