Our in-house training offers your people flexibility as they learn.
Benefits of running an in-house training course include:
- Your people choose their work related topics.
- They learn together and reinforce skills post course.
- Greater flexibility with venue and timings.
- Trainer briefed in your business and industry.
- Confidential and commercially sensitive topics can be discussed (we are happy to sign non-disclosure agreements).
- All our courses are guaranteed.
One of our fully certified and extremely talented trainers will come to the venue of your choice. Our trainers will work with your people and offer you the flexibility of tailoring topics, setting your own timings and working with the goals of your business.
You choose to run an onsite course at your workplace or at a trusted venue close to your people. We recommend rooms that have a source of natural light and good ventilation.
Call us on 0203 111 9292 to see how we can help.
Our entire Learning and Development Portfolio can be adapted and tailored to the needs of your people, teams, departments and organisation. We offer contact with your trainer pre-workshop to discuss the needs of your people and ways to tailor the learning. For in-house training courses we typically recommend a mix of work and non-work related topics to aid in the transfer of skills.